Child care in Muscat

Hi,

when settling in a new country, working parents are mostly concerned about finding child care services for their children.

What can you share with us about the child care system in Muscat ?

How much is daycare in Muscat?

Is the staff qualified at these daycare centers?

What are the usual opening hours?

Do they provide other services at the daycare center?

Any daycare center in Muscat you would like to recommend to other expats? What makes them special?

Thank you for participating! :)

I have no idea what is the child care system here in  Oman,. but let  me share with you what I know about day care base on my experienced.

Time in day care should start at 630 am,. for some parents,. who went to work early they have to leave their child to the day care at that early, and some are 7am. Like school time really., and pick up time should be 12:30,So it is from 7 till 12:30 daily. From Sat till thursday.

A proper day care should have a qualified nurse.

Child minder from day care should be trained well to look after children, with patience, know how to change nappies. Should taking care of each children like their own.
Another important thing is cleanliness of the place. Proper hygiene. Sanitise the place everyday to prevent avoidable infection.

Every rooms children have access should have padding around to avoid injuries especially with  sharp edges must cover with padding.

This is what a day care should have.

It depends on the Day care you choose in Muscat.  On an average some of them charge 40 to 50 rials and some just 30 rials.  I have seen some of the Day care run by Indian Nursery is doing good and has got good feedback from public

Hi,

If anyone knows Indian child cares, pls let me know.

I am looking for my baby.

Thanks,
R

Hey ...

My mom runs a day care in Al Khuwair ....

[moderated: Please avoid phone number on the Forum]

Hello all,

@ Ms_m87 : Welcome on board! ;)

I would invite you to please avoid phone number over the forum, and also you can place a free ad in Nusery and Kindergarten in Muscat section.

Regards

Kenjee

Any indian daycare near to Ghala?

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please, register your business on our Muscat business directory

Hi, could you pls let me know the details.

Hi Ropillai,

Welcome on board  :)

Just to inform you that this is an old thread. I suggest you create your own detailed topic on the Muscat forum so that to get some updated information.

All the best,
Bhavna

Can u giv details of ur daycare centre

@Ms_m87 how much is payment?

Hello Ruqaiya,

Welcome to expat.com!

Ms_m87 has not been back on the forum since 2014 and so you won't probably receive an answer.

If you have other questions you can create your own thread on the Muscat forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team