Ah, New York Mom ending in FL (Help) and dreaming of life in France..

Hello or Bonjour,

Ah, funny how I ended up getting EU dual citizenship through marriage and ended up in Florida raising my wonderful 8 year old.

Life has it's ironic moments..I thought I try this forum, perhaps to contact some nice pen pals..to find out about lives over in France..and to make interesting and lovely friends.

So, I am a 48 year old woman looking to start new chapters and working towards life in Europe (hopefully France). Have relatives in Ireland, Spain and England.

I use to be in NYC running art galleries..and are trying to create that artistic person again.

Still love food, good wine and great photography and observing things visually..

Still love to travel and create a picnic basket of great food from each region of Europe..or admire some great architect as I rode along the roads.

Love the store Merci in Paris, where they too create visual things to look at and buy..
And the Flea Market in Paris..
Love Llanguedoc-roussillon..could call that place home..

Love the store in Ireland called Avoca (where they sell everything from textiles, to wondrous food, to great clothing)

Love the blogs of Design (Design Sponge..give me some great design and furniture or architect - love Dezeen Magazine) or Foodie Blogs like New York Times, David Lebowitz or..Saveur Love to learn more..

So, contemplating on what is next - should I write a blog

Best to all out there and have a great day -
Hoping to get some nice "Pen Pals"..

Hi
I was sending you a reply but I think I managed to delete it...doh!

Yes, do a blog! I have one my blog

so if you want, have a look to see what I'm up to.
Take care, have a great weekend
J in Montauban, South-West France

:D

Thank you all for replies.

Thank you Janmonty for your blog. I do like it and it inspires..

Here is to living in France..and Florida! :)