I need room in KL

i am looking to-let  a room by rent starting from 8th of sep2011. it should b some where in the middle of the city. i m coming aall alone and dont know any 1 there, that part of land i will see 1st time. so plz help me if some 1 can.

regards.

Hello kingali2308!

Have you taken a look at the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > Accommodation section? You may also post an ad there.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.

Hey wher r u frm?

i am from Pakistan, karachi. but i am living in Dubai for the past 12 years.

Have you arrived? If not, when?

Email to [email protected] if you need help.

thanx edwin, kindly chk ur inbox.

Kindly email me at [email protected] if you still haven't found a room or if you need any other help.

Let me know if u still need room

HI Narima and other guys who can help with rooms!

please drop me a mail on [email protected]

I'm flying on 19th September and looking for a room to let near Asia Jaya LRT or Armada Hotel in PJ.

TIA

Vinay

Thanx Narima kindly chek ur inbox.

Regards

Do have few units apartment,full furnish allocated in heart of city. rental 3k MYR up. inbox message me if interested.

I need a room at kl for 1 month.if anyone want roomate i can also share it.if anyone has so mail
me at [email protected]

prepare yourself - malaysia's only similarity with dubai is being a muslim state.

i've also been based in dubai for a couple of years and closing in on my 3rd week in KL now - i'll say if you're used with how dubai does things, this place will prove quite different.

good luck and perhaps see you on the group meetups!

hey Rose,

ya sure definetely gonna see u soon. chk ur inbox

When r u guys going to meet up?just let me
know it