Morogoro- cost of living, internet connection

Hi Friends

I am now in India Chennai. I have received a job offer of $2500 savings + $300 for local food expenses. The company would provide me the furnished accomodation.

Please advise on the following doubts:

1. Whether $300 is sufficient for a single male (I am married but plan to stay 1st one year alone, wife will join in 2nd year or after 6months).

2. How good the internet connection at home (what is the monthly cost for unlimited internet,In India I pay $40 per month for unlimited Airtel DSL connection)

3. How many Indian families & expats are living (approx) in Morogoro

Kind regards

The salary is not high , but in Morogoro there are not so many places where you shall  need a lot of money :)
Otherwise USD 300 is only to buye some beer ... you must use the savings hard.
ABOOD is a GOOD company and this is the most important thing.
I am working with them as a subcontractors and have a very good impression.
Internet - Airtel HSDPA 3 GB = USD 10 per week

Hi Riking

Thanks for your reply. I have informed that the company will provide accomodation with utilties (power and water) and I assume that $300 is for my food expenses only (i dont smoke & drink). In that case will that be ok.

ABOOD IS a good company?

RIKIKING CAN YOU ELOBORATE ON IT..

Aboud is a transport company, lol i know morogoro , i lived tgere for 2 years, food and drinks is cheap, water facility is the problem, the water is dirty and still the rent is high, but safe to drink if u boil the water, other wise you need to include buying bottle water in your expenses, the food expenses for individual i will say it will be 100 usd per month
Karibu saana