Want to know about morogoro

Hi I got an offer from abood group, can anyone advise about this group. How is the place morogoro in terms of living conditions(health,water,schools,food etc).Are there indian expatriates living.

Hello shivawpi!

I hope that other members will soon help you and advise you.

All the best,
Harmonie.

Abood group is into Transportation, construction, canvas manufacturing, Radio staion, etc.. The owners are MARABU (people from ARAB origin) and one owner is elected Member of Parliament.

Morogoro is a beautiful city just near Uluguru mountain and has around 100 expats with 30 expats with their family. Its 200 kms from Dar-Es-Salaam. I stayed there and pray to GOD to send me to Morogoro again. Every staurday around 200 people (all expats with local Indians) join in temple for Hanuman Chalisha and followed by PRASAD (dinner). If you are going to stay with your family than you will really enjoy stay but cannot guarantee the working condition of your JOB.

Tks for the information about morogoro. Would like to know how is the medical facilities and education. I have a small kid of 3.5 yrs.

Medical facilities are OK in Morogoro. Morogoro is near to Dar so you can have better facilities and can be reached in 2.5 to 3 hours.

Education is ok as your kid is 3.5 years old. There is Internation school so don't worry but fees per annum should be near 4000 usd per year.

We normally keep plenty of medicines on hand from India. There are 2 Indian medical shops and they are very helpful. Please bring plently medicines with you while coming to Morogoro and also keep the medicine invoice of India also doctors letter will be helpful.

tks once again for the advise.