Looking for Bagels

Anyone know a store / bakery / other in the Pattaya / Jomtien/ Sattahip area where I can buy bagels and bonus maybe english muffins?

Anyone know a store / bakery / other in the Pattaya / Jomtien/ Sattahip area where I can buy bagels and bonus maybe english muffins?
-@nfalcon173

What's wrong with Google?

Just Google 'Bagels in Pattaya' and scroll down a bit until you see Google Maps showing several hits.

Yeah, tried that before.  Google is good for identifying restaurants / cafes some of which actually serve bagels.  Was hoping to find a place where I could buy a dozen sesame or poppy seed bagels either Montreal or New York style to take home

Yeah, tried that before. Google is good for identifying restaurants / cafes some of which actually serve bagels. Was hoping to find a place where I could buy a dozen sesame or poppy seed bagels either Montreal or New York style to take home
-@nfalcon173

If you tried it before and didn't find restaurants or cafe's with take away,then you didn't do a very good job. Open Google Maps and type Bagels in Pattaya. There are several restaurants/cafe's selling bagels with take away and bakeries selling bagels.There are even pictures. You can buy as many as you want from every restaurant, cafe or bakery.There are bakeries in every mall in Pattaya. For example Terminal 21, Harbour Mall and Central Festival.

You not going to find a place via google that have GREAT Bagels / Bakery.

Might be lucky and find a place that have okay to good, But not Great.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Years back when i move to Thailand, There was Butcher, Baker where some foreigner made a little money on the side.

I know there was From Denmark (My country), Swedish and Germany in the Pattaya / Jomtien area.

And i buy a lot from the Danish Butcher/Baker back then.

They dont have post online about it, So one need to find someone that all ready know about it.

So one can get the contact information.

And back then, The guy running the Danish Butcher/Baker then send you his menu & price.

It is many years ago now, But i am sure they still some in the area.

Hope you can find what you looking for.

Kindly.

You not going to find a place via google that have GREAT Bagels / Bakery.
Might be lucky and find a place that have okay to good, But not Great.
Of course, that's just my opinion.
Years back when i move to Thailand, There was Butcher, Baker where some foreigner made a little money on the side.

I know there was From Denmark (My country), Swedish and Germany in the Pattaya / Jomtien area.
And i buy a lot from the Danish Butcher/Baker back then.

They dont have post online about it, So one need to find someone that all ready know about it.
So one can get the contact information.
And back then, The guy running the Danish Butcher/Baker then send you his menu & price.

It is many years ago now, But i am sure they still some in the area.

Hope you can find what you looking for.

Kindly.
-@Never done that

If you can't find great bagels then you don't know how to use Google. Every bakery worth mentioning will pop-up if using the correct search phrase. Do you even know how Google works?

Have nothing to do with using google.

Have a big brother that is a baker, I know what a GREAT Bakery is for me.

And you not going to find that in any of the place you liste before.

Restaurants or cafe's with take away here in Thailand is not GREAT for me.

And the only bakery i taste here in Thailand that I think is great, Come from foreigner making it.

Your taste senses might like it and think it is the best in the world.

But that beside my point, I was talking what it is for ME.

Some people all so like the bad reheat food you get in shopping center restaurant, Not me.

Some like the food at restaurant at beach area in Jomtien, Again not me..

Is it that hard to understand we have different taste for what we think it is GREAT ??

And all so, He told you he all ready try google, But looking for something else.

Try to read what people telling you, Before going tilt...

A little late, just saw this.

I bought decent bagels at the Best Supermarket across the street from Terminal 21.  Get there early.  Good place to get the cream cheese and lox too.

You didn't ask but...  fantastic croissants at the Zürich Bakery, around the corner, if the bagels are old or sold out.

Cheers!