Playing tennis

Any one here interested to play tennis please tell me where is the best place

Hi, have you found any place to play tennis? Would you please inform me where or if you are interested we can arrange for a game together. Please contact me at amhalabi@yahoo. com

Ammar

Hello guys,

A fellow expat and I play on a fairly regular basis (work schedule permitting).  Most compounds have a tennis court(s).  There is a tennis court in my compound but it is pretty crappy!!  Hahaha

The other places where I know there are courts are:  Marriott Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, and Al Yamama Hotel.  You have to pay to play at these venues.

I was told there are courts in the DQ but have never played there so I cannot confirm.

Enjoy!!  Holler if you guys want to play sometime.

Thanks for the reply.

I'd like to join you some day for a match. I moved recently to Riyadh and i'm still  waiting for my bat to be here which will take 10 days hopefully. However, I'd like to join you guys for some game if you don't mind. Just let me know when and where are you playing ;)

Ammar

Amhalabi wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I'd like to join you some day for a match. I moved recently to Riyadh and i'm still  waiting for my bat to be here which will take 10 days hopefully.

Ammar

Your "bat"?  Not sure about the tennis matches you play but the ones I play I use a racquet.  :)

Are you thinking maybe .. baseball?  cricket?  I do not play either of those games so can't help you there.

No no no... It's racquet.. Appology for the mistake. It's Babolat racquet, and it's tennis that i'm playing. Hahahaha

i want is there place for girls?

Hi Guys,

I am a keen but hopeless tennis player, still learning how to serve well
I am currently looking for a beginner to intermediate tennis partner to play tennis with me occaisionaly during the weekdays or on weekend after 6 PM @ king saud university (KSU) tennis courts or any convenient tennis court for him although I prefer KSU because it's free to play there.

Dear Mr.Creative85,
I also have played tennis for about 7-8 months, and want to play on the weekdays or weekends.  Don't know where KSU is, I stay at As-sulai near exit-sixteen, hope we could play.

regards

Junaid

Hello all, Expat, have been in country for about 2 months now.  I have been playing with a partner on my compound but sometimes we go 2 weeks without playing due to our schedules.  Im more of a 3 - 5 times a week type guy so the more partners the better.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to play.

bill

[email protected]

I am interested in playing tennis regularly.  I am a reasonable player and have been playing for a few years. There is a tennis court in our compound but it's not that great. Let me know. I prefer playing in the evenings after I have put the kids to bed. Thx

hi I'm interested playing tennis its been a long haven't played tennis i really miss it.... im leaving in exit 15 riyadh

really an interesting game