Friends wanted :)

Hi, my name is Stephany and I'm American (from Seattle) and just moved to Sao Paulo two months ago. I have been living in Brazil for 2 years with my fiancee who is Brazilian.  I would love to get together with other Americans to talk about Sao Paulo, adjusting, dealing with the cultural differences, our brazilian husbands etc. :) If this is something you might be interested in let me know! Also, if there are any expat get togethers I would LOVE to participate. Please let me know, I miss having friends! lol. I live on Alameda Itu in Jardins, really close to Avenida Paulista. Let me know if you would like to get together.

Steph

Steph,

My name is Clarence from Dallas. I just got in Sao Paulo last week Thursday. I am will be staying until Saturday this week. We are starting a new company here in Brazil and will be going back and forth between Dallas and Sau Paulo once a month. My contact details [email protected]. I am very interested in getting your take on Brazil. Thanks.

Best regards,

Clarence

Hiiiiii Steph

I m alos moving to Sao Paulo in January next Year also looking foward to make some Friends :-) I m Swiss and my Boyfriend is also Brazilian :-) I will be also once a month in Sao This year.
If u r interest just contact me [email protected]
Abraco
catia