Indian homemade food... Take away services in Brussels

Dear friends,

I am shifting to Brussels in the month of May. Cooking is my hobby and I want to continue the same in Brussel as well. It will be like a take away services . Menu will be declared for every next meal and people have to place the order and take away there how. Can anyone guide me how to start this business and what are the initial steps.  I am expert in both veg and non veg food

Dear friends,
I am shifting to Brussels in the month of May. Cooking is my hobby and I want to continue the same in Brussel as well. It will be like a take away services . Menu will be declared for every next meal and people have to place the order and take away there how. Can anyone guide me how to start this business and what are the initial steps. I am expert in both veg and non veg food
-@anvitalikhar

Do you have any cooking qualifications? A hobby isn't good enough, nor would cooking from home. You would have to have a licensed kitchen.

You would need an accountant and a business bank account.

Do you have the correct work visa? Also, do you speak Dutch or French?

There are many such initiatives  (delivery/takeaway of homely Indian food) in Belgium, mainly in big cities like Brussels. Most of them started small, grew their business and some even established restaurants (dine-in) or takeaways.

Like the previous comment hints, you should have a license to do this legally in Belgium. You establish a company (or a side profession) - an accountant can help you with setting this up, then you decide where will you be cooking, will you be renting a place or using your home kitchen (based on that you get that place certified - health department, food safety, etc). If you google "setting up a food delivery business in Belgium", you will get enough information. Once you have enough business you can tie up with Uber Eats or Deliveroo or takeaway.com etc...

https://1819.brussels/en/infotheque/dem … e-plats-et

Just an example..