Family Reunion

I'm a Nigerian married to a Romanian. We have been living together in Nigeria for three years now. And married July of this year. I have visited Romania before for a 2 weeks visit to his family.

now we applied for family reunion and I'm scared of it been rejected. Is taking forever and no reply from them.

Is there a possibility of the visa not given?

please advise

Of course, there is a possibility of a visa not being issued.  Nothing is guaranteed.  Until you are notified though, you will not have the answer and it's useless to speculate here on the outcome of a pending application.

Romaniac

@romaniac Update.

the visa was rejected. Reason been that we are living in Romania.

how is that even a reason. This is crazy.

Sorry correction. Reason been we live outside Romania

Yes, that would explain. Your husband must be living in Romania and show proof of dwelling space, among the other listed requirements on eVisa.ro.

One cannot claim "family re-integration" when they are not integrated (living) in Romania or another EU country.

He should re-establish residency in Romania, then reapply if all requirements are met.  It will mean some time apart.

He works in Nigeria here. He has a house in Romania and also his family are in Romania. We only doing all this cause I am pregnant and he doesn't want the baby to be delivered here in Nigeria because of the many errors in hospitals here during childbirth. 

they invited us to come on Monday to the embassy. Maybe there is a way forward or something