Marital Status Certificate


May I know how to get marital status certificate? My bf is from Romania and we are confused on how to get that certificate for our marriage. And how is that certificate called in Romanian?

Thank you.

The certificate is called "certificat de cutuma" which is obtained from the city hall where your fiance lives in Romania.  Just to clarify, are you getting married in Singapore or Romania?

Romaniac Experts Team

Thanks, it was helpful.
And we not getting married in either country, planning for other country and we are told to get this certificate for both of us.

New topic