• Name: Mohammed Abdullah Al-Ghamdi
• Date of Birth: 1406/06/20
• Marital Status: Married
• City: Riyadh
• General High School (Jubail Industrial, 1426H)
• College of Technology: Electrical Power Engineering (Baha, 1430H)
• Bookkeeper at Mohammed Mishraf Business Group.
• Technician Worker at Consolidated Contractors Company in Saline Water Conversion Station Project (Chevron)
• Dealer Assistant at National Food Industries Company.
• Delegate of Vice President of Renewable Energy at King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy.
• Secretary in the Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs at King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy.
• English Language Diploma (Prince Sultan University).
• Applied Computer Diploma.
• Training Course in: Offices Management.
• Cooperative Training in Mental Health Hospital in Al-Baha City.
• Advanced training course in : how to use Information Technology & Networks in organizing and managing offices.
• Training Course in: electronic archiving and organize electronic information and documents applications.
• Training Course in: Time Management.
• Distance Training Course in: Job Interview Skills.
• Distance Training Course in: Human Recourses Management Principle .
Exhibitions & Events
• Participation in the Exhibition (World Future Energy Summit 2014) held in the United Arab Emirates.
• Arabic: Excellent spoken and written.
• English: Beginner spoken and written.
• Computer Skills (Browsing & Searching).
• Computer applications & software Skills.
• Internet Skills (Searching, E-Mail, Microsoft Outlook …..)
• A Work effectively both as team member and independently and able to adapt oneself to new surroundings.
• Trustworthy, good-looking, self-confident and concerned about time.
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Riyadh