We are looking for an accurate accounting clerk to be responsible for financial record keeping. Accounting clerk responsibilities include using specialized ledgers and accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions.
1. Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
2. Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
3. Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
4. Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
5. Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
6. Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
7. Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
8. Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats