Guard in Algeria.

Hello, my name is Georgi and I am from Bulgaria, I am 20 years old and I am new to expat-blog.com
I have a simple question about Algeria.I am wondering if I have a chance of being hired at a restaurant or a bar, or night club, or whatever as a guard.As I said I am 20 years old, I am not very tall, but I am big, I have trained karate and some boxing for a while, I have guarded the Coliseum in Rome for very short period.
I am asking if I have a  chance of being hired as guard, because I am white(I don't want to sound like a racist) and I am not very tall, also I don't speak french.
I am not planning on moving to Algeria soon, but if I do I would like to work as a guard, so do you think it is possible for me to work that in Algeria?
Thank you for your time.

Hi and welcome on board Georgi !

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the jobs section of Algeria classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Good luck
Armand

Hello dear Armand,
thank you for the advice, but I am not looking for a job, I am just asking if I start looking for a job as a guard if I will be able to find one in Algeria(or Africa at all), because I am white(no racism).

hello

well first of all , i want to say that 70 percent of Algerian people are white , so don't be worry about that , :P

i think that you don't know a lot about Algeria , a guard is not very commun job in algeria, so i'm sure you speak another language than french and arabic , you can find job

Best of luck