Insular

I have the chance of a job at the JV gas plant at Insular. Can anyone advise of the working conditions out there. Is it safe, what sort of temperatures does it get to, what is life like there.
Does any one on this forum work there who can advise me of what the conditions are like there.

Hi and welcome on the forum John Wilson :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi John Wilson,

I don't know if that can help, but make sure to ask as much questions as you can. Even if you think is a silly question, like you gonna get paid for any extra hours? are you sharing a house ? Can you drink? Any pubs? etc.
One of my friend had to share a house with another 12 persons, and they had a bad cook and was working in the desert so he had a boring weekend and was homesick. But it was in Libya. Regards.

hi ..i think you ask about ain Salah ! it's very hot place ..but  with those company installed in ain salah of course there is a lot of life facilities .. you must get first something make you busy for all time .. i mean after work .. and there is a small village there a nice people out there .. don't worry if you get installed it's just few days and you will be well admitted to the nature :)