Wishing to live in the USA ? Find useful info in the expat guide
Free download
View all destinations Change destination

Visas in the USA

Find out more on work visas, work permits, working holiday visas and residence permits allowing you to live and work in the USA.

Write an article

Latest articles

You will need a work visa to be able to work in the United States. You can chose among different types of visa according to your profession.

Article written by

To obtain a Green Card in the US, you must first determine if you are eligible. Choose the category of immigrants which suits you best and file your application online or at the nearest embassy or consulate.

Article written by

The article offers relevant tips to those who wish to live and work in the U.S.

Article written by poppy chen

Would you like to live in the USA?

Find useful information in our expatriate guide.