Starlink Internet

Hello everyone I live in San Felipe Puerto Plata.  Claro does not have fiber in my neighborhood (yet). 

Does anyone have a review of Starlink's service? The site shows it's available for my address in PP. 
It appears no one actually has it installed and in use here yet. There is another thread on this as well

@planner Thanks Planner.  Found the thread and replied to Buck. 

Just installed yesterday , it great ,fast and the reduced the monthly to 2900 pesos
@scoldoc

Hi there can you please tells us, did you use a street address, or coordinates or local intersection as your physical location ?

Can you share with us please your upload and down load speeds ?

Thanks
And where are you?

@scoldoc  How was the kit delivered to you?

I just saw this post and I thought I would share it for those who are interested in the service:

@lmclmf2009  not sure what you are sharing honey?

@scoldoc

I will like to order and get delivered but I really don't know What address I should use since my house is on a new development no street name no address number like here in Canada. I try to use the address that I used for Amazon shipping thought the ebox

service it doesn't work.

Any help will be appropriate.

thanks

We used the code from Google maps for our initial address. Worked for ordering. Hope it also works for delivery. We are in a development just outside of Cabrera without street names as well.

@Robbie123

I will really appreciate if you can provide update about the delivery and your setup. I am in samana province El Lemon ,

Thanks

GOT IT TODAY!!!!  100+ Mbit/s

Puerto Plata

Hi Dima can you please share what the cost outlay for that service is? did you by chance make a comparison to the cost

of fiber?

Check their website.

2900 dop a month + 27000dop one time

Hi Dima can you please share what the cost outlay for that service is? did you by chance make a comparison to the cost
of fiber?
-@Liam H

Fiber is not available everywhere honey.  So  making the comparison may not be beneficial. Not all services are available in all areas.

I am in Santo Domingo,  fiber is offered by both major players and  is a better price with no upfront expenditure!

@Roryzion

hi I also live in SAN Filipe and in the last six months I've had the sale people coming around asking if I want to sign up so I'm sure they'll get over by you soon