Monthly Take home salary in Singapore

Dear folks,

I got a direct Job offer from a Singapore based MNC. Salary they have offered is 7300$ per month. What will be my monthly take home. Is that monthly take home, would be enough for me to run a life and as a single person...

Plus how taxation will affect my monthly salary? can someone please throw a light on the above points? Need your valuable suggestions dear friends...

@ASHOKPRIYADHARSHANV annum Income tax rate under S$500,000 is at 22%

That IS your take home pay!
Taxes are due AFTER the tax year ends (you are obliged to submit a declaration then), so you better put aside some money for that.
S$7000 is above the average household income (i.e. a family of 3). So, unless your lifestyle and spending habits are far above the locals, you should be fine!

@beppi Thank you very much. A straight forward answer, which is what I have expected... Thank you so so much...

@beppi Plus one more query, is there any tax savings options available for expats , while submitting the year end declaration?

@ASHOKPRIYADHARSHANV donations to Govt registered and recognised charities, some give you 2.5x rebate on taxation.

@Shekhz Thank you very much for your answer...

@beppi Plus one more query, is there any tax savings options available for expats , while submitting the year end declaration?

- @ASHOKPRIYADHARSHANV
Very little. Read about it on the IRAS webpage!

@beppi Thank you... I will check in IRAS website...

@beppi I understand for expats there won't be any CPF deductions... right? In that case , how much tax rates are applicable towards year end. I mean , do we have tax slabs or is it flat tax rates? please confirm.

@ShBhardwaj Whether you need to contribute to CPF depends on your personal situation and visa.

A table of income tax rates, and explanations on who is taxed how, is available on the IRAS webpage.