Indonesia - My second home visa

https://coconuts.co/jakarta/news/indone … -retirees/

This is an interesting one as, apart from allowing a whole new group of people into Indonesia, it might well change the way retirment visas work

Would you like to make Indonesia your home away from home? Soon, you will be able to thanks to a new visa that would mostly cater to foreign retirees.
Minister of Justice and Human Rights Yasonna Laoly, who oversees matters related to immigration in the country, said this week that the government is launching a Second Home Visa — a product of the 2021 Job Creation Law designed to attract investment to Indonesia.
“The Second Home Visa gives an opportunity for foreigners, including the elderly, to stay in Indonesia,” Yasonna said in a press release issued yesterday.
The visa would also be granted to foreigners who would otherwise be ineligible for other types of long stay permits, such as the Temporary Stay Permit (KITAS) and the Permanent Stay Permit (KITAP).
“The idea is that they can play their role to boost national economic growth,” Yasonna added.

Watch this space
Hello,
Thanks for the information, Fred.
I would love to find out more details as they come to hand.
Best regards,
Peter
More than a few people will be interested in that one. I'll keep an eye on the news
@directoratthenumberschef

any age limit? or is this only for retirees?