Taken back my daughter with Child custody from Vietnam

Hi, i am a Malaysian married with Vietnamese about 5 years. She's ran back to Vietnam tay ninh hometown at march. Bring my daughter together. I tried everyway to beg her back with me. She still ignored me. I knew no more options for me, now i process the divorce and child custody. And i applying the interim child custody from Malaysia court. Now i just wanted to check. Which Vietnam government department can help me to taken back my daughter with legal way. My daughter was 32 months Malaysian.  I worry she Will change my daughter to Vietnamese. I have registered married at Singapore and Malaysia. But i never submit it to Vietnam government. Because when I married, I don't know this procedure is so important for situation like this. I just can waiting the custody, after that notarized by embassy Vietnam in Malaysia, then flying over there to find local Vietnam lawyer to verdict my courts orders. I checked many information for internet. Never found any success cases except paid money to spouse to redemption own child. Based on my spouse family, environment and temper. I not sure my daughter will adapt to the food/milk powder/environment or not. She's growing up in Malaysia until 29 months. Please let me know if have any suggestions or information of similar by my cases.
Contact Interpol. They have a new int'l agreement focusing on parental child abductions.
There is an Interpol office in Hanoi.

Best of luck, sir.

胡志明市的@Aidan Hi, may i get the contact details of the department? I been gone consulate general of Malaysia at ho chi Minh, they're suggestions i submit the interim child custody to Vietnam courts, then getting the judgement of Vietnam courts to moving to next steps, it's will taken few more months. I came back Malaysia to getting more documents from Malaysia and flying over ho chi Minh city at next week. Based on my cases, maybe i need asked more information for it, so can you pass my the contact details of the department?

胡志明市的@Aidan Hi, may i get the contact details of the department? I been gone consulate general of Malaysia at ho chi Minh, they're suggestions i submit the interim child custody to Vietnam courts, then getting the judgement of Vietnam courts to moving to next steps, it's will taken few more months. I came back Malaysia to getting more documents from Malaysia and flying over ho chi Minh city at next week. Based on my cases, maybe i need asked more information for it, so can you pass my the contact details of the department?

- @leekenny0604

Hi Leekenny. Start here (removed: broken link)
Once a file has been opened on your behalf, rest assured that Interpol will never forget about it.

My prayers are with you.
@leekenny0604

胡志明市的@Aidan thanks for your reply