01 Nov 2021 : My interview

15 Nov 2021 : Result declared

22 June 2022 : Pre employment check completed

12 Oct 2022 : Initial offer letter

27 Oct 2022 : Final contract

9 Nov 2022 : got visa

11 Nov 2022 : got Ticket

15 Nov 2022 : Flight to Dubai

The time between my interview result and flight date is exactly 1year. (15 Nov 2021 to 15 Nov 2022)

After the interview result I waited almost 11 months to get my initial offer letter. After that everything was fast.

I think time may vary person to person.

I am praying for All of you

Keep me in your prayers

Wish you all the best

Hello guys, any update about taking math teachers from 1.5 years I am accepted and waiting my initial offer letter, 

Same here, waiting since March 2022 for the interview. But I doubt anything will happen before September 2023.

Hi Guys, Thanks Rahulrt,  so are you happy with the new job ?

I'm still waiting

Hi everyone, any update regarding the application of Math teachers who took the technical assessment dated last April 2022? Thanks for the response:)

Hi

I hear this question being asked repeatedly so I have asked persons with ESE for a number of years to clarify.

According to my sources ESE works based on demand and then supply based on their own needs assessments.

Obviously there are Emirates who are well qualified to teach Mathematics and the Sciences. However , my information is that when there is a shortfall, international candidates are used to fill the gaps in different areas.

Maybe they there are no gaps at the moment in that subject area.

Reapplying can be an option.

All the best