Hi to everyone

Hi to everyone. I come from the province of Bergamo in Italy and i moved around 20 days ago in Belgrade to live with my girlfriend that is Serbian. We live on Novi Beograd, close to the Sava river. Now i'd need to find a Job, and i hope to meetsome Italian that had my same experience in the past and that can give me some advices regarding how to found a job here. I am starting to learn a little for my self the serbian language, and in September i will go on a intensive course. Did You have any suggestione for a language school for italian to learn serbian? I like so much live here and my favourite food is of course, Palacinke with Nutella! :-)))))

Hi and welcome on board RobertoN1973!

I hope other members will help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Best school is Azbukum for Serbian courses. 

Welcome to the forum!!  And good luck with the job hunting. It's a bit of a vicious fight out there.

What field of work are you looking to get into? 

And also, you're best bet is to visit the website belgradefvc.com and ask around on the forum! It's an amazing place where SOOO many foreigners have gathered to help each other out.  Very active forum, too!

Cheers! And Good Luck!

Hi SlavicMuse. Thank you for your answer :-) In Italy I always work like computer repair (both software and hardware) and in mobile phones selling. I worked for all the 4 italian mobile phone providers like seller. But here i am available to make any kind of job. I am Lucky enough that my girlfriend have a great job, but of course i want to help found soon a job too. I will subscribe also to your forum. thanks again :-)