New members of the Serbia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Serbia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Serbia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone. I'm from Denmark. I was in Serbien many times and I like it . Looking for some friends there

I need all the friends I can , you can count on me.

Sounds great. Thanks. Can you contact me on Facebook or something else?

Hi

Hi
This is Gaurav from India. I have lived for 6 years in Canada. Now i'm planning to move to Serbia. Please guide about the best place to rent an apartment or a house. if there is cheap transport available i don't even mind shifting to small towns or even countryside. The only condition is that internet speed should be very good.
Thx in advance

Hi Gaurav,

Are you coming for 30 days or are you staying longer? I believe you need either the C (90 day) or D visa (6 month) for visits longer than 30 days unless you have a Canadian passport.

Also what Are in Serbia are you wanting to relocate to (Belgrade, Novi Sad).

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Regards from Serbia

Dale

Hello friend,
Any idea of IT firms in Serbia?.. I was planning to start up freelancing of SAP projects.. Can i get skilled people of SAP sector?.. Kindly share your ideas if you know about IT sector

Regards,
Naren

Hello Gaurav,

Are you planning to open up a company in serbia?

Regards
Naren

Hi all,

I'm an Indonesian woman with British husband and kids. We plan to stay in Serbia and apply for temporary residency, either through business or property.

I'm a little worried about the process, to be honest. I heard that I will have to apply from outside of Serbia after my husband has finished his application. Any advice would be very welcome as I hate to be apart from my family, especially in this COVID time.

Thanks.

Regards,
Yuni

Yes Naren

Thx for your reply Dale I'd be relocating to Serbia and for that i would be setting up a company. For residence I'm be more keen on Novi Sad or pozarevac rather than big cities like boegrad. It would be really nice if you can suggest how to find small apartment for rent in these placed.
Warm regards

Hi am from Zimbabwe. I am an Electrician willing to move to Serbia for a job. Hope I will find help here.
Thank you all

HI AM FROM INDIA WANT TO LIVE IN SERBIA ANYBODY CAN SUGGEST ME

I DONT KNW ANYBODY THERE I WILL BE NEW TO THAT COUNTRY SO CAN U REPLY ME

Hello nyonnyf & SYEDADNAN9091,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please start new threads on the Serbia forum to seek advice from our members on how to make your move possible.

@ SYEDADNAN9091: As an aside, please do not write in all caps. This is usually associated with shouting.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi everybody :)
First of all I must admit that I am very and deeply honored and pleased to see all of you wonderful people from all over the world willing and planning to visit or even permanently relocate here, some already have, it sincerely warms my heart.
For those who don't know, people here are generally very friendly and welcoming to foreigners, so I don't doubt that you'll make friends quickly. Of course, there are jerks and fools everywhere, in every country, so if anyone had any bad and ugly experience with "my" countrymen I deeply and sincerely apologize and feel ashamed in their name.
Secondly, I'd like to apologize, in my own name now, for my reply being this late to many of the posts I just saw that were actually sent some time ago. Haven't used the site for quite a while, no excuse, I know it's late, but I'm truly hoping that it's not too late.
Being from around here and knowing the people and their mentality, as well as the rules and the customs in the country, I could actually help and advise most of the people posting here with their issues, dilemmas and situations, so please, to anyone reading this and in a need of any kind of assistance, please, feel free to contact me at *** and I will do everything in my power to help you out.
I know the feeling, as a teen I lived for a little while in Africa, and to say that things didn't go as planned would be an understatement of my life, betrayed and left alone, trapped, but then, people from whom I expected it the least, who didn't owe me anything, didn't even know me, helped me, saved me, and I will never be able to repay them the debt I owe them or thank them enough for everything they did for me, but I will also never forget the precious lesson that experience thought me, so if I can do anything to make someone's life easier and help him find his way to happiness and success, I will do it gladly, with pride and joy in my heart and a smile on my face.
Sorry everyone for this mini novel, if anyone even managed to get this far and read it to the end, hope I didn't bore you to death :)
Anyway, just let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
Wish you all a warm welcome and a happy, happy stay here or wherever the path might take you on your life's journey, either way, may all your dreams come true... (so better be careful what you wish for) ;)
All the best to ya all :)

Hello Kinkyster,

Thanks for introducing yourself.  :)

We are glad to welcome a local on the Serbia forum. Thank you also for volunteering your help to expats moving to/living in your home country. That's very kind of you.  :top:

Please note that we had to remove your email address from your post since contact details are not allowed on the open forum for security reasons. If need be, you can send them through the private messaging system to whomever you are exchanging with.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts on the forum.  :cheers:

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi
I came from India (south India) to Belgrade for 14 days
Would like to meet to have some good time and make new friends

Hello, I live in Pozarevac and if you need help, just contact me and I will do my best to help you.

Regards,
Maria Zivanovic

Thank you ver much. Definitely. I need to visit interesting places in Belgrade and if you can help me to go

Hi, I'm from the States, grew up in Japan, and am currently living in Belgrade (love it here!) I'm also trying to learn Serbian. Nice to meet you all.

Hi, thanks for your valuable and kind minuted for me.
M Zahid from Pakistan, m 44 years old and I have 24 years experience in office management, Personal Assistant, Supervisor, Human Resource, Records Keeper, files maintenance.
I m  believe at hard working, honest and team work. M good learning. M very good perform in pressure movement.

M looking for job. I always try my best to prove my skills.

I need job. Do you help me

Hi, thanks for your valuable and kind minuted for me.
M Zahid from Pakistan, m 44 years old and I have 24 years experience in office management, Personal Assistant, Supervisor, Human Resource, Records Keeper, files maintenance.
I m  believe at hard working, honest and team work. M good learning. M very good perform in pressure movement.

M looking for job. I always try my best to prove my skills.

Hi everyone! Matt here from Alaska, USA. I am looking at retiring in Europe with my wife and Serbia caught my attention. I am looking for sites that have homes/farms for sale, rural areas......Thanks!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969405

Thanks!

Closed