New members of the Serbia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Serbia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Serbia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Dear all,

Thank you for accepting me.  I have bought a property in Serbia and now looking forward to retire there.  I work in Health currently as service manager for all the allied healthcare professions.

Hello Josephmt,

Welcome to Expat.com. We are happy to have you around.  ;)

Do you have some questions you would like to ask our members on the Serbia forum?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi, I'm John. Originally from Manchester in the UK and have now been in Serbia since Feb 2015.
I still struggle with the language even after 5 years and could easily attribute that to working for a UK/US company and having people speak to me in English everyday. The more honest answer however is that I have been very, very lazy :-(

Hi John, if you need any advice or a tip, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Cheers,
Nemanja

Thanks Nemanja.

Hi all!

Very happy to be living in Serbia. I was born here then moved to the US and lived in Houston for 20+ yrs and am finally back. I have both US & Serbian citizenship and speak both languages.

If anyone is looking for friends or just to explore the city (after this COVID craziness calms down), I'd be happy to get in touch. I don't have many friends since I didn't grow up here so always looking to meet new people :) Hope everyone is staying safe and doing well. <3

- Irena

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irena-aleksic-094b909b/

Hi all,

just joined this so happy to see you all.  I am a Brit married to a Serbian lady (Milica) and, although we are currently living in Spain, we plan to return 'home' to Serbia next year with plans to retire in a few years somewhere near the Danube or Sava rivers.

Dovidjenja,

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for introducing yourself to the community.  ;)

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to create a new topic on the Serbia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Its my third time in Belgrade , starting a company here and still only know 60 words, would be interested to learn what i can do to earn money part time,

Thanks for the input,  Collin Bruyere

Nice to meet you, Fernsy , what is your experience getting work in Serbia, is it hatd working for a us/uk company.

Hey Colin,

It was pretty easy for me as I worked for the company when I lived in the UK.
They asked me if I would be able to help them out with a project in Serbia for a couple of week, maybe a month.... that was back in Feb of 2015.

Hi All,

I'm from Peru, I live in Belgrade as my partner is Serbian, and I like the country.

I'd be happy to get in touch. I don't have many friends since I will start to learn the Serbian Language. Looking to meet new people.

Take care

Carlos

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916076

Thanks!

Closed