Reactivate SCE account

Dear sir!

I have done some mistake in my SCE account...for that reason I can not Reactivate my account...now i need to delete or reactivate my account. plz help
Follow these procedure - to deactivate / delete --> Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) Account

1- Ask your current employer to write a letter requesting SCE to delete/deactivate your SCE account.
2- Get the letter attested by the chamber of commerce.
3- Book an appointment with the SCE to submit the request letter to delete/deactivate your account.
4- SCE will deactivate the account.
5- Wait for 10~15 working days, then register again with the --> Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) using your new email address.

Can you please share the employee's letter format ?

@RedTrumpet goo day sir,,

may i know the format letter of the request to reactivate/delete account

@Redtrumpet

While creating my profile i have made some mistakes. I deleted the profile, and want to create new one. But its showing that the iqama or border already registered.

What can i do?

Same here while creating my profile i have made some mistakes. I deleted the profile, and want to create new one. But its showing that the iqama or border already registered.

@Joseph Lovitos sir good morning. What did you do for that mistake you made because i encounter also same as you. I cannot register my acvount because i already use my passport.

@Joseph Lovitos can you help me sir withregards what to do. Please pm me at my messenger. I am processing right now here in the philippines and i made some mistake. Thank you

@angelocoruna02 ***

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : English please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello charlierivera579,

Kindly use English exclusively, as this forum is oriented towards English speakers.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@angelocoruna02 also me sir I have problem my sce account it's lock need to reactivate but it's working fine my last job when I go Philippines and I try to open it's already lock I have a diploma all working fine I don't know the cause for my SCE lock and need to reactivate im already exit in my last job now I'm planing to work again in Saudi but my sce was lock I already sent email in sce but he did not reply any idea how many days reply for my email I send [email protected]

@Joseph Lovitos Hi did you resolve the problem with your SCE. I have same situation

@JayrOcampo what problem of sce. And where are you Phil. Or ksa

@charlierivera579

I registered thru website using Passport number here in Philippines but i saw some error and tried to delete my profile to restart again the registration.  Unfortunately i am unable to register again using my passport and it tells me that my passport number is alreasy used.  I also tried to retrieve it but no luck eventually.  The agency requires the registration of SCE in order to process the working visa.

@JayrOcampo We are the same situation bro. Did you fix your account already?

@JayrOcampo We are the same situation bro. Did you fix your account already?

-@jepoy123

Try calling the hotline of SCE in Saudi. They can fix this in one day

same problem i am facing the profile deleted and know unable to log in... what i have to do

some help me please my sce account has been lock .How to deactivate than need to reactivate

@RedTrumpet

Any one newly registered and have not paid any fees yet, deleted SCE account & reregister again?

I have same issue

I have same issue 

-@nasim4always

What is the issue?

@RedTrumpet

Thanks for your response,

I am newly registered and have not yet paid any fees, I made a mistake I want to delete profile, if I delete my Saudi engineering council  profile.

then can I make new one.

Thanks for your response, I am newly registered and have not yet paid any fees, I made a mistake I want to delete profile, if I delete my Saudi engineering council  profile.  then can I make new one.      -@nasim4always

I responded already in --> other thread.