2022 ADVETI and IAT Applications

Hey,

Has anyone applied to AVETI recently and can let me know about their application status? Also, any experience stories from those who've worked with ADVETI/IAT would be useful to share.

Thanks

@ali458  Hi, I was wondering the same as I applied in January and  was interviewed in early February. Subsequently, about five days later, I received an initial offer letter. I understand that my references were contacted in mid May so now (hopefully)  I'm  awaiting a final offer- contract.  I'm a bit anxious and worried at this point,  since August is fast approaching. What has the process been like for you thus far?

@dede.tt

I was meant to have my interview in February, but ended up having mine in March. I applied through an agency, sent my application forms and whatever else was requested. They said final contracts are meant to be sent soon, but unsure as it's difficult to get a straight response from ADVETI. The process has been straightforward, I had an interview with the principal, few technical questions and how I would handle situations in the classroom. My start date was mid August as well, fortunately I don't have a notice period but still need time for preparation if accepted. How about yourself?

@dede.tt , I'm in the same position. Still waiting for my contract. Starting to get really nervous about this now as I've arranged to take my  family too .. in a bit of a limbo atm. Any news on your contract?

Hello

I'm an Al Ain resident and I am interested in applying to IAT. I have a degree in English with a CELTA. But not B.Ed. I have 1.5 years experience teaching, but not in a school setting.

Do I stand a chance?
They do usually require around 3 years experience and they ask for letters from schools to confirm your tenure, it might be a little different for English but it's always worth trying anyway, you have nothing to lose.
@ali458

Hiii i did the interview in march and after 15 days they emailed me that i was accepted and askede to send all the doccuments. I sent them 2 mnths ago tilll now no reply for the initial offer.

May i ask you just what do they mention in the initial offer other than the salary????
@dede.tt

Hiii i was emailed 2 mnths ago that i was accepted in the interview and asked me to send all the doccuments. I sent them all and still waiting for the initial offer. Plz mau i ask what does the initial offrr include other than the salary
@Shabana Kiani

Hiii am still waiting for the initial offer but please can u inform me what is mentioned in the initial offer other than the salary???
@maya laz

I just got my final contract and will be based in Abu Dhabi. The initial offer letter was exactly that. Just a notification of an offer and it said not to resign until the final contract comes through (which takes a long time!) .. also has a list of  all the documents that are required
Shabana, so happy you finally got your contract!

I am in limbo. I got an initial offer in April and I am still waiting...hopefully it'll come through any day now. I was starting to get worried as I am waiting to move family over there.... Your post just gave me hope :)
@maya laz

I just got my final contract and will be based in Abu Dhabi. The initial offer letter was exactly that. Just a notification of an offer and it said not to resign until the final contract comes through (which takes a long time!) .. also has a list of  all the documents that are required
- @Shabana Kiani

Congratulations 👏
An update for this wondering, unfortunately ADVETI withdrew their offer. No reason given, very frustrating especially as all documents were provided apart from the attestation which I was going to provide this week. Good luck for those who applied!
@MsSamatar

Thank you!

Don't lose hope. You'll get something soon if you had the initial offer. Just make sure all paperwork is ready.

I start on august 15 InshAllah and all my stuff is being shipped out next week. Not sure how accommodation allowance works because landlords tend to want rent upfront
Just a question about notice upon receiving the final contract. If you have to give 90 days' notice to a current employer before joining, would ADVETI be ok with you joining in (let's say) October? That's if a final contract is sent by the beginning of July. Not sure if they have intakes throughout the year or just in August.
Any new update????
Am still waiting for the initial offer
Three months ago i sent all the documents and still waiting for the offer. Is anyone the same???
how to apply at adveti site? anyone has a link or clear description of the steps?
@dede.tt hey 👋
My friend tell me how to apply and all documents needed, I'm in DRC now
Hello
Any updates?
Did anyone get the final contract?
Maya did you get the initial offer letter?
@sidoorf
Yes 2 weeks ago am waiting now the final offer

@maya laz yes I got mine AH. Due to fly out next weekend

Hi
Can you tell me how to apply ? Refer me to the link if possible.

Highly appreciated
@Shabana Kiani
Congrats wish u all luck
Plz can u give me more details what is mentioned in the final contract?
Did they tell you in which school will u teach?
Is there orientation before school?

@ali458 did they contact you again with final offer?

@dede.tt - Did you end up getting the contract and job - this happened to me in September 2023 - still waiting for the contract. So hard to plan when the agent i went through cant get any information out of the school.

I got initial offer only

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone can help give me some confidence from a similar experience with Adveti.

In August I was successful in getting a PE job at Adveti, originally to start in Janurary but then changed to start in August 2024 due to budgetary constraints (this suited me and my family much more).

I have sent all the necessary documents for visa processing but still haven't heard anything back since October. I applied through an agency who are pretty sure that they will get in contact soon, but it is so hard to plan my family's future not knowing if this Job is real.

Has anybody had similar situations with the school and if so did they finally get back to you?

Thanks

Yes very strange as nobody give correct   feedback

@farhank1980

Same here

@abhiaiml2325  did get the initial offer from them?