I am looking for accommodation

Hello I am coming soon to settle in Turkey, I am looking for a single room, or studio to rent please help me

@sofianecreole which city are you looking for an accommodation?

www..sahibinden.com has some you can reach them but I do not know they speak English.
@sofianecreole

My name is Dennis and I have a beautiful three bedroom condo in Kusadasi. If you might be interested let's talk. Tell me something about yourself when you get a chance?
Please do let us know where your moving to? I am more than happy to assist.
Are you coming to retire? Or are you looking for work, or to start a business? You will really need a plan to settle in Turkey if you don't want to run into difficulty, and know what you mean to do.

Or are you coming for a vacation?
Sofia, I'm assuming you're going to Turkey to settle down. Is that accurate? If that's the case, you'll need to accomplish a few objectives and submit some papers before visiting Turkey.

Are you coming alone or with family and children under the age of 18?

Important documentation from your home country are required if you are bringing your family and any children under the age of 18.

With a monthly budget of TL6500, the third question is whether you have the means to support yourself throughout your stay, either from regular income or savings. For a six-month stay, you'll need 40,000 Turkish lira, and for a year, you'll need 80,000 Turkish lira.

Because working in Turkey is unlawful unless you acquire a work visa, the cash are required for your interview to demonstrate that you have financial means to support yourself.

After you've completed all of this, you'll be able to apply for residency once you've finalized your adobe address, insurance, some taxes, and the notarization of several documents.

If you've sorted out the aforementioned, go to sahibinden(dot)com/kategori/emlak and look for homes to rent under emlak.

@Aiza Nur hello, I am looking for a cheap private room or a roommate in the city of Istanbul, and I speak only French, I am waiting for you, thank you

@dncol4156 bonjour moi ç'est joss, je cherche une chambre pas cher à colocation ou privé à Istanbul.

@sofianecreole what is the love for turkey, to me it sounds you are from africa, which is fine, but Europe is better, can be big issues in the coming up period being resident if you have no money (room mate sounds strange). Bottom line as for most states bring money or special skills.

@sofianecreole unfortunately, Sofia I live in Antalya! What a pity we could share an apartment 🥹

Hello, we'd be more than happy to help you with housing related queries. Contact our Instagram for further details @turksquire

Thank you
I'm coming to Turkey to have my one year program on digital photographer department.. please I need someone that will put me through and if there's anyone that wants to have that same program, please let me know so that we can live together and work things out.. and I'm going to need work... please someone can let me know more about Turkey before I embark on my journey

@d4zt7bsj well for me 40 000 TRY for 6 months is not enough ! Now minimum 15 000 TRY per month cause everything now is double or triple price !

Hi all,

I am looking to retire to Turkey from February 2023. I am looking for a furnished property (house, apartment) to rent in any of the following areas... Antalya, Alanya, Manavgat, Gazipasa, Anamur, Mersin.

I am not looking for luxury. My maximum budget is 7000 TRY/month

Any help would be highly appreciated.

@Bob Johnson1951 Your name indicates UK, but no matter where you come from TRY 7 K pm is definitely only for a very very basic living, retiring below EUR 1000 pm I think have gone. Everything is possible, but ...

@cdw057

Hi, thanks for your message. I have seen several properties with rents below 7000 TRY. My pension is in excess of 1700 euro/month. However, I would be willing to share until I find something that could serve my purposes.

@jisaso8296

Hello. Do you have an email address. I am looking for a rental property around the antalya area and will be coming to Turkey in February 2023

Hello everyone,

Please check for adverts in the Housing in Turkey section of the website. You may also create your own "looking for" ad in the same section.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Aiza Nur

Hi, would you be willing to share with a 71 year old retired man? I am planning on retiring to Turkey from February 2023 and would need a place to stay while applying for residence. Thanks.

@Bob Johnson1951 From my understanding, and anyone can correct me if I am wrong, you can apply for residency only 1. If you purchase a property 2. If you are a student 3. If you're under medical needs.

@Bob Johnson1951 From my understanding, and anyone can correct me if I am wrong, you can apply for residency only 1. If you purchase a property 2. If you are a student 3. If you're under medical needs.
-@azmarina91

He can apply but it will most likely be rejected. Now they changed it to your property needs to be worth 75 thousand USD(Or maybe it was 65 thousand USD) and it has to be outside of the 1,200 neighborhoods they have now made off limits to foreigners because they have over 25% of foreigners living there.

If he starts a business in Turkey he can also apply for a business Ikhemet.

He can also marry a Turkish woman and get a family ikhemet.

There is a few others but they are work visas, or if you are a highly qualified individual or an investor, etc.

@sofianecreole hi

I have a studio flat

Romina

Hi. I live in Ankara but I have a studio flat in İstanbul. It is in Blikdouzu.

I want to share my flat with someone but most of the time I will be in Ankara. Just once i will be in İstanbul.

It is full furniture. One of the most important is that you must not be a person get residency for the first time because my flat is a place is forbidden for new residency. Your Residency must be the second year .

My flat is in a nice, clean complex İn the 8th floor with four elevators, cleaner, balcony,..this place is full of famous markets and also just 10 minutes to metrobus stop.

My mobile is ********

Hello ggoshtasebi,

You can add an advert for free in the Housing in Turkey section.

You might be able to attract more potential clients that way 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Randomguy2000 Hi, you are correct if I was to purchase a property. However, a 2-year visa is available on condition that I have a local address and bank account and proof of substantial income. I can enter Turkey without a visa (British) and then I must apply for the visa within 10 days. If accepted, I would recieve a national ID card and be allowed to remain in Turkey for two years. During this period I would still be able to travel to other countries. After 5 years I could apply for citizenship.

@Randomguy2000 Hi, you are correct if I was to purchase a property. However, a 2-year visa is available on condition that I have a local address and bank account and proof of substantial income. I can enter Turkey without a visa (British) and then I must apply for the visa within 10 days. If accepted, I would recieve a national ID card and be allowed to remain in Turkey for two years. During this period I would still be able to travel to other countries. After 5 years I could apply for citizenship.
-@Bob Johnson1951

Yes. These where the old rules. Now even if you have all of these documents there is still a high chance you will be rejected. Before this was only limited to people from Africa. Then from Pakistan, India, etc. Now this affects Europeans to.

The only way your 100% guaranteed an ikhmet now is by owning property, or applying for a family ikhemet, etc.

Turkey has been making it harder and harder to get tourist ikhemets now even if the rules officially state it. Unofficially they do not follow this.

I have seen many people that have rented out apartments (With lease that is notarized and also the landlord submitted documents as well), have shown over 2,000 USD + monthly into their bank accounts, have shown 2+ years of bank statements, and any other documents they requested like criminal record. And they still got rejected.

Also don't forgot that you will need to have atleast 1 year of healthcare insurance in Turkey before you apply for your ikhemet.

They only give out 1 year tourist ikhemets to the majority of people.

@Yoginee thanks

Hi,

As of today 24 March 2023 how much is a cheapest room available for?

@Bob Johnson1951 Do you have a particuler city in mind? I live in Kusadasi, Turkey. If you are interested send me text.

@dncole4156 messaged you sir