New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Korea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Korea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,
I am interested to find out more about people/culture/habits, private life/marriage, of the SK citizen. I like their overall state.

Hello Sez Den,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Should you have any questions expat related, do not hesitate to create a new thread on the South Korea forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hello Cheryl,

I see, thank you for the tip! :-)

Hello,

My name is Ellie and I'm 22 years old. I am a newbie just joined today!
I have been planning my move to Seoul for a bit now and am planning to teach in a Hagwon after my graduation from university in September.
I would love to talk to people who are already out there and their experiences and people who are planning to move and be there the same time I am!

Hello ellienind,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for sharing your plans with us.

Since you have some questions that you would like to ask, I invite you to create your own thread on the South Korea forum in order to be able to talk to other members.  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hello,

I plan to visit Korea alone in October first and then see the possibilities offered by the country if I like it as much as I hoped. I would like to be able to meet expats in Seoul, Busan and/or elsewhere to exchange.

I live in Belgium.

Hi everyone. Thank you for including me in the expat group.
My name is Priya Singh and based in Pune, India.
I have a work experience of 20 years and I am currently teaching English (spoken, written and reading) to Korean students. It is a mixed bag of Korean expats living in Pune and some in South Korea. Many of the expats start off with English tuitions but leave immediately as they do not like the teacher.
I have had my students with me for the past three years and they have recommended my name to their friends and family.
Eventually, I would like to go to South Korea and teach English.
As of now, I would appreciate any help from you in terms of building a stronger base in number of students I am teaching. Suggestions, guidance and any help to increase my number of students would be extremely helpful.
This is a brief introduction of me.

@Julien good day first of all first time I'm going to apply I'm going to take the risk of going abroad but until now I still haven't received a message from me

Good Day to all! I'm new here and I'm planning to move and work abroad to provide my family's needs. I would like to know more of their cultures, tradition and language
Hello! My name is Subin(My English name is Lucilia!), and I live in South Korea. My nationality is Korean as well. I would love to answer your questions about Korea and share cultural insights. Thank you!
Hi Lucilia,

Welcome to expat.com! Thank you so much for offering your help, do not hesitate to share your experience on the South Korea Forum1f642.svg

Vero
Expat.com team
Hi,Hello! LF farmer job in korea, anybody here could help. where is the place or agency i could go to apply. Thank you.

@Lucilia Jay Hello, I am Jupiter, I would like to inquire if you know somebody there hiring for a job for a filipino. Hope you could help me. Thank you

Hello everyone,

warm welcome to all our new members!

@Jupiter, I think it is best that you create an advert in the Jobs in South Korea section of the website...

All the best,
Bhavna

@Bhavna Thanks

@Lucilia Jay it's me tenzing sherpa form Nepal .I am 22 years old . I would like to know about Korea . Iam planning to go Korea for bachelor level study .

Hello
mysterious adventure,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

If you want to discuss a specific topic, feel free to start a new thread on the South Korea forum in order to ask a question.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
I am interested in jobs there ??? How to get a work contract from my home country?
Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

Hi Sonic2Zo, this is an introduction thread, where members are required to introduce themselves before asking questions. It gives a friendly feel to the forum.

Could you please introduce yourself ?

Regards,
Bhavna

Greetings chingu-deul,
I'm Aaron from Washington and I work in the tech field. I'm moving to Pyeongtaek before the New Year. I've had my eye on Asia for a while so I've been trying to teach myself Korean so I can experience the very best Korea has to offer. I'm very much into chill vibes. I like to drink responsibly but sometimes I like to be a little bad and have just a little too much to drink at karaoke. Luckily I'm a happy drunk and I don't drink often. Please be on the lookout for some questions I have. Cheers.
-@aaron_in_korea

Hi good to send your greetings  ,,wish that we could have a conversation one day 😊😇

Hello! I'm Yangmy, or Gab. I'm brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and I intend to move to Seoul. I'm IoT and entertainment technology researcher with major in international relations and law. I have specialization in eletronic law and now I'm focused in metaverse and techno art. I'm looking for a job and trying to learn more about South Korea. I'm korean student, speak english, a little of spanish and french (very very very basic). I'm excited in meet new people in this adventure in a new country!

@Julien hello Good day im planning go to Korea to find a work..can you help me?

Hello Graceelentorio2,

Welcome on board !

We can not find job for you but here are some tips about Finding work in South Korea. Please read the article. You may also create your CV in the Jobs in South Korea section of the website.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi, my name is Sandy, am 26 and considering moving to South Korea in the next year. Am joining this forum to gather some information first

@Cheryl

Thanks for the update on the Yeosu site.  Not sure how long ago you posted... I didn't look.   I'm not a frequent visitor to social sites.  I just manage to take a peek now and again. See you in another month most likely.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Feel free to start a new thread on the South Korea forum to ask questions on the topic of your choice.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Iam shesh , Iam Kenyan.Currently graduated and would love to move to korea.Joined this amazing forum to gather ideas and to research on Korean scholarship .Would be glad to if anyone has any questions about kenya to kindly not hesitate and ask ..

@Julien

Hi,

I'm Criton Ahabwe, graduate of Bachelor of Agribusiness Management from Makerere University and I'm looking forward to moving to South Korea for an internship program or a masters program if a chance avails. I am happy to have found this platform and I'm hoping that everything is going to be well. Thank you

Hi,

I'm Bharti from India. I have been working into finance ( asset management) from past 3yrs . I would like to know about job opportunities in south korea in similar field. If anyone can guide me on the same it would be of help. Stay healthy stay safe.

Thank you.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012867

Thanks!

Closed