New member having some questions to ask

Hello everyone,
My name is Dimitri's and im from Greece . im a journalist and also a writer . So now few things about me ...
well... after spending my life in Greece working as a journalist at newspapers , magazines , radio Stations , portals , etc , with different roles every time , i decide to try my self overseas. My love for Korea i guess is something that i cant handle it . I became familiar with Korean Culture through Korean Music , Kpop , Korean movies , especially Korean Horror , and Korean Crime but also with Korean Drama . I fell in love with the language and with the Korean way which i cant explain because its something new to me but the way Korean people speak and meet eatchother its kinda exited .  When i discover the Korean Music and Drama i starting to explore more and each time i was hypnotized and shocked also . I was starting to admire Korea and feeling sad because i didn't knew this country so much before so i want it to explore it more . 

So i decide to learn the language which i always wanted to know and starting learning Hangul ( beginner level  )
I think it will be a dream for me if i succeed to travel at Korean and spend my time in Seoul  , learning the language by taking courses maybe 6 months or for a year and try to find a job . i will be glad to stay as long as i can to succeed . I speak Greek and English and i have start already the Korean .
With almost 14-17 years of experience as a journalist / reporter/ content editor /web editor /copywriter/editor /even broadcaster , maybe i have the chance to find something suitable for me . If not maybe something else even in a different Field , or even part time job .
i dont know many things about the life in Korean in general . i know seoul is very expensive and the rents are very high . i wanted to ask anyone how much money in euros need for a year or per month if he need to rent an apartment or a studio for 6 monts min - too 1-2 years max .  i also i was wondering if its better to pay every month or with jonse system and if the second one is more safe for your money . 
Also is there anyone to post Cv for any Employers ?
Thank u for your patience and understanding
So if anyone has any suggestions or help in locating contacts and general  I would greatly appreciate it.  Take care. Cheers !!!

Not sure about Euros, but you will need an income of about 1.5 million KRW to live here... and that is assuming you live in the countryside. It would cost more for the city. I wouldn't attempt to live in Seoul on an income of less than 2 million KRW per month. Good luck on your studies! There are a few programs for this too if you do some research...

Hello! I'm greek too, currently living in Thessaloniki (I keep up with english in this post for convenience purposes). I share the same passion for korean culture and way of living and really dreamt of living and working in Korea, but seems like, as EU citizens, we bump into barriers regarding getting a work visa. I, personally, hoped for a position as english teacher, since I'm fluent and the wages provided in S.Korea are more than satisfactory, but, being greek, I can't get a work visa as a teacher, unless I teach greek (...) or find a job in a specific area (like mental health system or theatre, which I'm qualified for), but I doubt  they 'll ever be in need of 'importing' a greek  to cover those fields... but I'll keep on searching all the same. You can find plenty of sites providing job information, here are some I've bookmarked:
seoul.craigslist.co.kr/jjj/
koreajobfinder.com/
hiexpat.com/?job_category%5B%5D=0&option=com_jobs&task=listall_jobs&ckattempt=2

and this was kind of useful too: seoulistic.com/living-in-korea/want-to-work-in-korea-but-korean-not-perfect-teaching-non-teaching-jobs-in-korea/

I wish you good luck in finding your way to Korea and if so, send some feedback! :)

Hello Dmitri,

I agree with liancourtalks  on the minimum salary to survive in Seoul without any hard times. You can find a job suitbale to your career in Seoul. Some time back, I saw job openings for writers/bloggers in English in local classifieds. So, You can keep check with places like seoul craiglist ,back pages or some laocal classifieds where you can time to time look for some suitable openings. If you plan to move in month or two , you can plan for giving TOPIK which happens 5 times in a year. Seoul is turning more and more global hub where the opportunities for the global people are increasing year by year..
If you need any help locally, feel free to ask me..

Rudolf