New members of the Papua New Guinea forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Papua New Guinea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Papua New Guinea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello

I'm Tomasz and  I'm new here :)

@Julien  Am James  from  Kenya in Africa  and am here in search  of job at Papua new guinea

Hi majesta75,

Welcome to expat.com!

Could you tell us more about your project in Papua New Guinea? I also invite you to post your job request on the Jobs in Papua New Guinea section.

Cheers,

Vero
Expat.com team
Hello Im Sapa Kone from Papua New Guinea and passion to move forward in my career development in OHS field roles

Thanks again appreciate your response
@Julien
Hello Dear how are you,

I will be moving to Tabibul, PNG in coming months.
You are requested to provide me some detail about safety/security/social life/cricket sports etc.
Hi everyone, I am from Kavieng PNG. I am a freelance consultant specialized in community empowerment programs. I used to work with Live and Learn International an Australian Organization but I left to start up my own little freelance consultancy services. I can easily facilitate baseline surveys or any survey or reports for any projects. All I will need is the Terms of references for the activity. Thanks an I will be happy to help any expats conduct business or research projects or business ideas. Thanks alot and God bless.

@Julien Hi.... I worked in Port Moresby, from February - April 2006, but I did not get a Work Permit Visa due to chaos in Solomon Islands in 2006.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013396

Thanks!

Closed