New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I'm Azka Faisal, Student In Pakistan. and a freelance writer.

Hello azkafaisalpk,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

How can we help you?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi Everyone My Name is Ali Shahbaz & I'm Form Lahore, Pakistan.

@Julien My Name is Lion Zahid Saeed and I am currently Living in Sialkot Pakistan.Working in a private Company as an Export Manager.

@Julien  Hy,

I would like to introduce myself as a digital marketer. I'm a founder of 10XROI, 10XROI is a result driven  white label digital marketing agency based in Karachi we provide services in the USA, UK, PAKISTAN, UAE and SAUDI ARABIA. We help business to reach out their potential customer throughout SEO Seach engine marketing, Social media marketing and PPC Pay per click.

@azkafaisalpk  how old are you?

Hi everyone

This is sobia

Running a car rental services in Faisalabad Pakistan
Salaam

@Sobia Khanam  Welcome Dear Sobia

Hi @Sobia Khanam

I invite you to add it to our Pakistan Business Directory.

Cheers

Vero
Expat.com team
nice to hear from people who are so much interested in doing business as well as coming forward on the forum.
hello. my name is Emaan. I'm a Filipino living in Lahore. Currently trying to look for a suitable job.
hello. my name is Emaan. I'm a Filipino living in Lahore. Currently trying to look for a suitable job.
- @sheilz28 Best Wishes for your job and Welcome :)
HI Guys

My name is Sanna, and i live in UK.

I have been in retail sector for the past 25 years. My expertise is staff Recruitment and training.

I am looking to move to karachi for a better opportunity.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
There is a report on retail sector of karachi by State Bank of Pakistan and SMEDA.Here is the link you may check the details and overview of Karachi Market:

sbp.org.pk/departments/ihfd/Sub-Segment%20Booklets/Supermarkets%20and%20Retail%20Shops.pdf
Hi I'm Faizan, I'm new here
Hi, I am new in this forum. I am Ahmad, 52 years male, living in Defence area Lahore. Profession is related to medical field. Love to meet and have chat with new friends from different cultures and Nationalities. Cup of coffee and discussion is my preferred hobby.
Traveling is my passion and traveled different countries of the world. I am polite , humble and accommodating. Love to meet and see educated and well mannered people.
@arkaypakinstruments
Interesting link....but my sector is Fashion. I manage, recruit and train employees to management level.

@arkaypakinstruments HI, hope you´re doing fine, I´m helping my fiancé to get a job, he lives in Faisalabad but he is willing to move to another city. He studied Administration and has also an MBA. Could you let me know if there´s a vacancy available at the company where you´re currently working? Thanks a lot. Any comment please let me know. Regards!

@Sobia Khanam Hi Sobia hope you´re doing fine. So you´re having your own business? that´s really great! My fiancé is looking for a job, he knows about administration and finance. If you had any vacancy available regarding to that field there at your business, could you let me know please? thanks a lot!
Any comment please let me know. Regards!

@Perla Estevez I am working in another city away from my home and in this City a lot of admin jobs available but in my company there is no opening yet.

Hi

I'm Sheikh Farooq from Multan, Pakistan. I need Emirate Visa urgently. Can anyone guide me?

Hello sheikh farooq,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this is the Pakistan forum and not the United Arab Emirates forum.

Also, this new discussion is for the purpose of presenting yourself on the forum.

Nonetheless you can check the section Visas for the United Arab Emirates.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien hey! i am alina from Pakistan, a student and Executive at Digital Marketing Agency..

welcome on board this forum becomes a good place to ask questions if one is in the country and if we keep it going we will also know about a lot of hazards that we may face in the long run and remain safe from all the adverse matters.

Assalam'ualaykum..

i am agnes regina and nowadays living in indonesia.

i'm 24 years old and i'm a Hotel Management Diploma student here. my question is :

Can i get a job vacancy or any kind of information about Job or even scholarship in Pakistan (Islamabad, Peshawar or Karachi) areas please?

i need a detail information and we can have a deep discussion to discover more about living in Pakistan.

any advices or help for some information is very welcome and pleasure for me..

Bohot Shukriyaa

2764.svg2764.svg2764.svg

@arkaypakinstruments dont try to make her fool.

Assalam O Alaikum

My name is Nimrah, and I work at a hair transplant clinic in karachi.

@nimrahkhan .

W/slam .

Welcome .

@Sanna Ali .

Slam .

Why u r coming karachi for busines .this time not suitable for pakistan .

If u want business . i suggest u r going to Russian state exampke .uzbekistan .georgia .or Russia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012850

Thanks!

Closed