New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hello, I am a newbie.  Currently in the US planning to move to Kenya with the family. this June  Are there any American teachers in the forum who can tutor/do home schooling for Kids in grade 7 & 3?  I would really appreciate any leads. 
Hello Everyone ,

My name is Kamene, a Kenyan citizen. I have worked, hosted and created events for diverse groups from U.S and U.K for the last 8 years.

I'm new here mainly  to interact, network, do business and help out expatriates who feel lost in a new country. I will be doing events soon mainly to give tips on what to expect, do and avoid.

Kindly feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I'm happy to help and make friends.

Thank you

Kamene
Hi guys,

My name is Betty. I live in Nairobi, Kenya as a Kenyan citizen. I'm a Customer Service Professional who also works in the Travel industry. I enjoy travelling, making new friends, networking just to mention but a few.

I'm happy to be on this platform. Feel free to reach out anytime. I would be happy to interact with all of you.
Hi Betty my name is benie am a togolese living in Accra Ghana (all in western Africa) and I've just completed my course which was managing in business Travel (travel and tourism) i really love the travel industry and making new friends
Hi Everyone,

I am Kelvin Muli,

[No free advertising please]

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : We invite you to register in the Kenya Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@legacyreale

Hi, what area do you operate for land or house purchases?
@Julien
Hi to everyone, I am happy to meet you all and interact / network.
Thanks for warm welcome,Julien .I will tell you more about myself with time.I am more than happy to join you
Welcome

Hello, My name is Sheima and I just moved to Nairobi one week ago !

I'm working with Global Partnerships, an investment fund manager investing and lending to social entrepreneurs.

I would love to meet new people here ! I am 24, Algerian who grew up in Togo and lived in France for the past years. I love animals, board games (especially Catan), going to the cinema and the gym, and reading. I'm a big fan of afrobeat and heard that Nairobi nightlife is unmatched so I would love to experience that too. I am also looking forward to travelling around Kenya while I am here !

You can PM me if you would like to connect !

Hello,

I am two weeks new to Nairobi as an aviation consultant. I am American but both of my parents were from the Philippines. Hoping to connect with filipino OFWs and gringos for safaris, exploring Kenya and the continent, movies, music, dining out and especially pinoy food. Also, I'm looking for tips on where to find filipino grocery items in Nairobi. If you are up for these activities, please, let's connect.

@Julien Hello I am Paul, a Real Estate Consultant in Nairobi. Happy to meet you all

Hello Paul,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do not hesitate to tell us how we may help you 1f60a.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

hello.

My name is Jaqueline, born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya. I am on this platform mainly to seek a job vacancy but i guess finding friends is also cool. If you have leads on job that don't necessarily require qualifications or experience, please contact me. I am a fast learner. and i can be trained to do whatever work there is available. I can work for anyone, as long as respect is given. economy in kenya is hard at the moment and i got to do everything and anything to survive. thanks!

hello.

My name is Joy Blessings,  Nairobi, Kenya. I am on this platform mainly to seek a job vacancy but i guess finding friends is also cool. If you have leads on job that don't necessarily require qualifications or experience, please contact me. I am a fast learner. and i can be trained to do whatever work there is available. I can work for anyone, as long as respect is given. economy in kenya is hard at the moment and i got to do everything and anything to survive. thanks

Hello Joy,

Welcome to expat.com!

I truly hope you will be able to make some friends soon1f609.svg

You can post your CV on the  Jobs in Kenya section. You might find some luck there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team1f609.svg

@tmrembo2020 Hi im note sure American Teachers, but there are teachers who do private tuition for EDEXEL curriculum, as friend of mine daughters having some private classes,

@carlesalberch It is not necessary if you have passed the Covid 19, only the medical certificate that accredits it

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013456

Thanks!

Closed