New members of the Iceland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Iceland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iceland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone, how are you.. my name is Noureddine, I live in Morocco I want to work On a farm or cooking and garden ..one of the things I love Sports I was a former football player I have medals in marathon and karate This is one of the things I love I love Iceland so much and I want to live there Greetings and appreciation to all Icelanders I want to work and thank you all ☺️

Greetings! from spani I would like to meet People from Iceland thanks so much!!

Hi everyone my name is Denkovic Zoran.for a long period of my life I live in monastery,but I quit and now I want a place to settle down.thank you sincerely for your warm over.i l be waiting for you answer.

Hi everyone my name is Elijah, I work in surgery by assisting in ophthalmology such as cataracts retinal surgery and so on. I am also proficient in plastics and Labor and Delivery both vaginal and c-sections. I would love to live in Iceland in exchange for my expertise and 22+ years experience in healthcare.
@Julien

This website has some very erroneous information posted involving me. According to my profile, and even lable u der my name, it says: currently living in Iceland.

I am not currently living in Iceland.

I have been thinking of spending some time in Iceland, with permission, of course to work on a film project. I have been holding off getting over there due to the volcano, as well as due to some gliches I ran into regarding the move.

If you are involved with monitoring and making corrections on this website, please correct this incorrect information.
@Julien

This website has some very erroneous information posted involving me. According to my profile, and even lable u der my name, it says: currently living in Iceland.

I am not currently living in Iceland.

I have been thinking of spending some time in Iceland, with permission, of course to work on a film project. I have been holding off getting over there due to the volcano, as well as due to some gliches I ran into regarding the move.

If you are involved with monitoring and making corrections on this website, please correct this incorrect information.
- @jminfrance2

Your profile clearly states "American looking for information about Iceland"

@jminfrance2 when i look at your profile it says you are currently living in America but would like to live in Iceland. So it looks correct to me!

Hai, I like to work in Iceland, am indian, now in Oman how can I move
@Julien
I will assume you are webmaster, in efect for this site. If not please forward.

There seems to be a bit of a problem with the way you have rigged this website. I just sent a reply to ECS in reponse to her reply on the thread I set up: volcano. The message I just sent shows up w/her pic and icon, as her message, not mine. Please correct if possible.

Also, how can I delete my birthday on my profile. I do not want it online for security reasons.

Good day sir/ma

My name is Samuel Nweze from Nigeria and residence of united Arab Emirates I am seeking for opportunity to work with your company

@Julien hi my name is rashidat I live in Nigeria I would love to study in Iceland.

Hello mr im from albania im truck driver i have almost 6 years experience i would like to work in icland

Hi julien, my name AKINBINU  julianah  am a nurse /midwife  has 16+ year job experience . Am good  in  general  nursing  job . Has worked  in different  hospitals., also have skills  in family  planning.  I love  to work Iceland

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013122

Thanks!

Closed