Looking for friend

I have arrived to France since June and I am looking for friends near by to discuss and drink coffee ☕ 😊

Welcome to the forum.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to say if you're looking for any friends or ladies only.

Hi Mona, i am in Paris too if you will like us to meet one day.

Heya! I'd be happy to chat with you, even though I live a bit far away from Lyon.. 😅

Hey ravi, ou vie tu?

Tu vie ou?

Thanks,  I wanna just friends 😊

Hello thanks for you message,  sure where ever I come to paris 😊

J'habite à lyon

Fred wrote:

Welcome to the forum.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to say if you're looking for any friends or ladies only.

That would amount to being a personals ad which is against the forum code of conduct.

Even these posts in different forms that are looking for "friends" ride the fine line between acceptable and in violation of the code.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Fred wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

That would amount to being a personals ad which is against the forum code of conduct.

Even these posts in different forms that are looking for "friends" ride the fine line between acceptable and in violation of the code.

You misunderstand.
One problem when ladies start a thread of this nature isn't the post, it's the number of men out to try their luck. We can't remove posts from such people (Except utter perverts) unless the OP states she doesn't want answers from males.

Fred, it should be clear that expat.com isn't a network to find a lover. But I understand your message, and it isn't very pleasant. I am a woman myself and try to make expat friends 😊

.Hello All, I have been gotten some distance from many banks to acquire home value credits. Would someone be able to assist me with observing the financing I want?