Article 83 of Saudi Labor Law

Since i have received an offer from the competitor company here in KSA, we i be able to join the new comany after i go final exit.

if so, can my old employeer put a case against me in court under artical 83 of saudi labour law and force me to exit the county with a ban.

Also i have already seen saudi nationals from my exiting company join the competitor company without any issues. So is their a possiblity for the Non-saudi to join the competitor company without any issue.

Hi,

It depend if such a clause was written In the employment agreement? even though the drafting of such a clause has to be determined whether it is according to the law or not.

Thanks for the response.
Now I have competitor clauses of 2 years mentioned in my contract when I signed when joined 6 years back.
But recently my company had requested to accept a contract in GOSI approved online and in the  GOSI contract competitor clauses of 2 years are not mentioned.

So which is a valid GOSI contract or the contract I signed 6 years back.

In such case, I cannot provide the legal advice without reading the two contracts.

Regards
Fahad
A lawyer

how can i share the two contracts with you for a better understanding of my situation

Direct Message me and we will take it from there.

Hello Sir

My name is Durairaj, I have joined my current employer on 08/12/2015 (I have signed in company offer letter only. No legal contract paper made until now).
Now my health condition is not good and thinking to go back to india, So i have given my resignation email to employer by mentioning last working day 30/12/2021 (Due to my iqama expiring on the same day).

After submitting my resignation to them, My employer replied me in email saying we will consider your last working day as 30/11/2021 and ESB will be paid accordingly.

More over they were saying my ESB (End of service benefit) will be calculated as per
" Article 83 of KSA Labour Law '' by considering reason as Resignation.

So please support me is it my employer doing correct to me or they were trying to put me in trouble under Article 83 of KSA labour law.!   

Please help me out.

best regards
M. Durairaj

@Fahad_Da

If i transfer on expired iqama to a company and start a new division similar to my old company activities can the put article 83 on me and stop me from working.

I have case against previous employer for pending salaries as well

Please advise