Couple want room to rent (west) for 15/03

Hi!

We are a French couple (24 and 26 years old, professionals) currently living in the West Midlands and moving in London the 15th of March.
We are looking for:
- a rent max £500 pcm comprising utility bills, tax council and internet access
- area : nord of thames, by preference west area (maide vale, kensal green ...)
- moving in the 15th of March

We are available for a viewing next Sunday, i.e. 1st March.

Thank you for your answers!

Hey,

have you checked out Gumtree.com?  I don't know what renting prices are in the area you specified but Gumtree will give you an idea and you can search for places there.  I think you will be better searching.  I don't think this is really the forum for ppl to offer you places.  Just seems like not enough on here for that purpose.  Good luck!

moveflat.com can be pretty useful too ;)

Thank you both for your reply.
We do actively search from gumtree, hallolondon, uk easy room mate, room buddies, ....
We do not know moveflat.com so we will have a look at that website.
We post that advert because we think maybe someone knows about a flat where a room is available. Word of mouth could better work than our web search !

Please be in touch with us if you do know about a flat/house where rooms are available for rent. Thank you

Hi French guys, I'm French myself :D

I have a blog with good tips.
I give advice to find accommodations. Maudrix.wordpress.com

I would recommend you to go on Gumtree.com where there are looooooads of offers.
There are a few other solutions, everything (well almost :cool:)is on my blog anyway.
Have a look, ask me you need. I've been living in London for 3 years, so I know the subject quite well.

Maudrix