Couple wanting to retire in Chang Mai

Hi Everyone,
My husband and I are planning to retire in Chang Mai. We are South Africans and have traveled quite a bit in our country. We now want to explore the Asia's. Making Chang Mai our base.
We've been vaccinated and would love to move by 2022. Hopefully Thailand will be open by then.  Actually my husband is keen to teach there. Do you know of any teaching post that will be available in 2022?
Thanks
Estmell

Did you stay in the place for any extended period?
Living somewhere is very different from visiting - and disappointment often sets in when the initial honeymoon period recedes and the realities of a complicated life in an unknown and often messy environment set in.

Hi,

I live in Banpge, Rayong near Suanson beach near to nature n moutain doing poolvilla project where you get value for money.
Price start at 2.95m inc.pool n furnitures.
I can provide free consult about living n lifestyle to help get started for first year living.

If you interest, can contact me

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sumedwong

Unsafe to post personal details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange.

Ok,tks