I am looking a Driver job in Malta Can you please help me

Hello Sir/Mam. My name is mohammed zuber I am from India currently working in Saudi Arabia as a Driver I have 3 years experience and I have Indian driving license and Saudi Arabia Driving license also and I am looking a Driver job in Malta Because I love Malta I love Maltese people and Maltese culture and Malta Beautiful place and my education is 10th and I speak good English ...

I hate to disappoint you, but you are unlikely to get a visa. A driving job is classed as a not high skilled job. So, in that case, any jobs that are going would go, Maltese, first, and then to EU citizens. Even on a single wage, I doubt you would be able to afford to live.

zssiddiqui95 wrote:

Hello Sir/Mam. My name is mohammed zuber I am from India currently working in Saudi Arabia as a Driver I have 3 years experience and I have Indian driving license and Saudi Arabia Driving license also and I am looking a Driver job in Malta Because I love Malta I love Maltese people and Maltese culture and Malta Beautiful place and my education is 10th and I speak good English ...

If you have a class D license for passenger vehicles you may have a chance to get a work permit as a bus driver. I say this because drivers from the Philippines were recruited over here. However, you have to find a reputable recruitment agency to get a visa and a work permit for Malta. Right now due to the pandemic application may take much longer than before

zssiddiqui95 wrote:

Have you ever visited Malta?

hanselmar wrote:
zssiddiqui95 wrote:

If you have a class D license for passenger vehicles you may have a chance to get a work permit as a bus driver. I say this because drivers from the Philippines were recruited over here. However, you have to find a reputable recruitment agency to get a visa and a work permit for Malta. Right now due to the pandemic application may take much longer than before

I would add that it is the employer who enables the application for a work permit and not a recruitment agency and also that, unless they have changed their rules, you need to have lived here for 6 months before Malta Public Transport will accept you on to their training course to get a licence to drive a public service vehicle.
So you would need to find a job to start with to come here and that is not easy as, as has been said before, unless a highly skilled job with candidates in short supply, jobs are offered to Maltese first EU citizens next and last of all TCNs
Also, I am not sure that an Indian or Saudi driving licence is acceptable here or whether you would have to take a Maltese driving test.

@volcane You will be very proud if you tell me any way to come to Malata from Saudi

- @mubarizgour66

I wont, really.  And this is not a recruitment agency or a visa agency. This forum cannot help you with this query.
- @mubarizgour66

So you love Malta, Maltese people, culture etc but have never been here
Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts had to be removed from this thread.

As volcane mentioned
this is not a recruitment agency or a visa agency.

Thank you,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@volcane Sir will there be any way to get the job, I will take permission from my sponsor

@volcane Sir will there be any way to get the job, I will take permission from my sponsor

- @mubarizgour66

Please read the responses you recieved...we cannot help you.
Hi mubarizgour66,

Welcome to expat.com.

@volcane is not offering any job.

There is nothing to add to this conversation, I will now close this thread.

Vero
Expat.com team

[closed thread]
Closed