Looking for business partner in Shanghai

hello to those who like business and entrepreneurs I look for business partner in Shanghai for different food export businesses etc..
louis

good Idea,  is everything goes well with you?

@exportaciondecarbon

Hello I'm Madi from Morocco, I'm living in china Guangzhou city, i have many friends in Shanghai, if is possible tell me more about your needs

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Do not forget that there is a dedicated category for business partners in the Shanghai classifieds, so feel free to post an advert.

Note that it is free of charge and your advert will automatically appear in the weekly newsletter. 1f600.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@exportaciondecarbon I'm in Shanghai. What exactly are you looking for? Someone to source products for you?

Hello friend, I am also in Shanghai and in export business for more than 15 years. If you are still looking for partner, then you can contact me.  [link moderated] is my email address

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello to those who like business and entrepreneurs I look for business partner in Shanghai for different food export businesses etc..
louis
-@exportaciondecarbon

Hello you can contact me. I am in Shanghai and in export business. Therefore, I am right person that you are looking for.

Whatsapp No.:*****Mike Xia Thank you!

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct