Apartments unavailability

Hello everyone, we are family of 4, (husband , wife, 6 and 2 years old boys) with a spouse already living in Cph.  We have been on the search for a 2bedroom apartment anywhere in Copenhagen and its environs on all the sites mentioned here. But whenever we show interest, the landlord would just read and not reply.
  Until now, non has given us a favourable response. Does it imply that they don't prefer a family in there property or are we searching wrongly? What should we do differently please?

Maybe the reason is very simple. The private housing market is the landlord's market especially if the rent is reasonable. The less rent, the closer to Copenhagen, the more persons will be interested, and the interest may be overwhelming, and I take that expats will not be their first choice.

In your place, I would focus on housing associations.

Whatever you find, private or not-privat housing, do make a search on Trustpilot. The housing market is full of traps.

My advice to expats is therefore to ask the HR in their firm for help because it's very difficult for an expat to find a housing.

Housing agents mostly sell properties, but from time to time they may also help with a rented accommodation. Give it a try.

/Nellie

Thanks for your prompt response always.