Looking desperatly for an apartment in Copenhagen/Frederiksberg

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a flat to rent in Copenhagen, Frederiksberg area. I'll arrive the 3rd of september.
I think I went through all the websites I could find but nothing matched my needs.
I'm looking for a 1 bedroom, furnished, apartment located at/close to Frederiksberg and I have a budget of 7 500DKK or 1 000 euros.

Would you have some advices, contacts...that could help? Or maybe would you know someone who is about to leave its apartment?...

Thanks a lot for your help!
Alexia

Hi and welcome on board Alexia!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the accommodation section of Copenhagen classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Here are the websites I used

These are the links i used when i came .

Dansk boligformidling
danishhomes.com

City Apartment

cityapartment.dk

Living
livingindk.dk/

Scandia Housing (Contact Louise)
scandiahousing.dk

Expres-boligudlejnung
expres-boligudlejning.dk/

Muhldorff
muhldorff.dk/list.asp?tp=lb

Q-Management -
q-management.com/

Boligkontoret
boligkontoret.com

DBA
dba.dk

Lejebolig
lejebolig.com/WebPages/Home.aspx

I think the lejebolig one requires a membership before you can view the listings .. Dont think its worth getting the membership so resort to the other links first

I Like scandia housing and Q management because you can see a lot of details of the property, however i need to tell you that the market in Denmark is very fluctuating and that means normally if your interested in an appt then you have 24 hours to give an answer as yes or no. But you can start looking so that by the time yr about to get here you already have few you wanna view.

Hi and welcome on board sndarwis!

Thanks for your help ;)

Armand