Passport Expiry

HI am holding Indian passport which will expiry in 3 months sep month 2021

my passport has Blacklisted in Malaysia in the year 2017 & it is for 5 year blacklist  that is 2022 sept

month . And i want to know  if i apply for new passport or Renewal of passport will there be any

problem to enter Malaysia after getting a new passport or a Renewal passport .... Need to enter

Malaysia with proper entry ... Need all the  details for applying a new passport or a Renewal passport.

Thanks & Regards
Mustaq

Why you wanted to enter if you are already blacklisted. Understand the meaning of "BLACKLIST" - YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED. Don't try renewing it, it still will be the same with your biometric.

As if now passport getting expiry in two months need to renew . if renew or take new passport
bio metric will be same  want to know if take new passport will it be any problem

Dude Being blacklisted here means just that.Try another country.Why Malaysia?They dont want foreigners visitors or investors.They doing a great job of screwing up the country without you.

after my blacklist time period over can i enter again Malaysia with renewed passport