My Job situation - In the process of obtaining US citizenship

Hi All, i have a situation with my status and job situation and hoping i will get some suggestions here

Current Situation: I am a US Green Card holder(Indian citizenship) working in India currently for a software company.

I have applied for my US citizenship (N-400) and completed my bio-metric and just waiting for citizenship test and interview at this point and planning to apply OCI card once i have US Citizenship and US Passport in hand

My Questions:

Process to get US Passport after completing the Oath ceremony takes around 4 weeks and after that OCI card process will take at least 10 weeks.  i have to physically present in US during this 14 week period while working for the same company in India

1. Between the time i get my US Passport and OCI card, i will not be having work permit to work for same/any company in India. What are my options to continue working for the same company in India from USA?

2. Do i have to obtain any work visa to work for the same company in India?

Please suggestion .  thanks in advance.

Hi hkishoreb,

First of all, welcome to Expat.com :)
We are happy to have you here.

While waiting for the members to answer your specific questions, I would recommend you to go through the Living in India guide, it might help you to find some answers to your questions.

All the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Thank you!!