Nursing job

My name's Clara from Nigeria. I am a nurse.
Please how can I get a nursing job offer in Cape verde? I need someone to guide me.

Thanks
Clara

I am looking for a nursing job in cape Verde. But presently in my home country Nigeria.

Hi Clara,

You are aware that English is not spoken in Cape Verde, correct? The official language spoken in Cape Verde is Portuguese. If you are not able to speak, read and write this language fluently, you will not be able to get a nursing job in Cape Verde since you will not be able to obtain a license.

If you speak, read and write Portuguese fluently, you would simply need to enter Cape Verde as a tourist (and extend the tourist visa for 90 days after you enter). Then you would need to write the nursing exams or obtain certification by the Ministry of Health. Once you are certified as a nurse in Cape Verde, you can then search for a nursing job. After being contracted, you could then  apply for a residency visa based on having employment in Cape Verde.

Best regards,

Angelo

Clara Thompson wrote:

My name's Clara from Nigeria. I am a nurse.
Please how can I get a nursing job offer in Cape verde? I need someone to guide me.

Thanks
Clara