Moving to Tanzania

Hi everyone!

Looking to finally move to Tanzania late this year or next now that the pandemic is starting to wind down.  I would love to set roots down in Dar es Salaam.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd preferably like to rent first before buying.

Any suggestions on price or location would be really helpful.

Thanks a lot!

hello, my name is Lazaro. I am working as a real estate Consultant in Tanzania. I will be happy to get in contact with you and help in this process, please let us talk my whatsapp number is  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lazaro. Nice to meet you here. Nice role you have. I must get some advise from you concerning real estate soon. 
  What is the best location to set up business in Tanzania? Free from major crimes and has lots of people passing by to shop?

hello, Thanks for your response. it depends on the kind of business you want to do, there are many busy places where you can set up a business and they are safe.

Great reference.  Thank you for all who offer assistance to those of us who are going to be relocating to Tanzania.

Hi friend welcome in the city my name is Aboubakari yussuph i would like to welcome you and you can be host here if your interested check me with my WhatsApp number ***or ****

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do not post contact details here on the open forum. Please use the message system for this.