Looking for a cheap rented fully furnished accommodation

Planning to move to ocean road area (Upanga) in Dar Es Salaam by the end of July 2014. Kindly guide me in looking for a safe and cheaper furnished accomodation.

Thanks in advance.

Hi wilferjohn,

I invite you to post an advert in the Housing in Tanzania section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Wilfer,

Please contact this person, he last mentioned to me having an apartment along Ali Hassan Mwinyi road, very close to Ocean road.. 4 bedroom though, furnished and very nice comfortable home.. for about 1300usd/month?  would you prefer email or phone?

I happen to know of 2 bedroom fully furnished apartments in Masaki for 1500usd/month. Very few available off Haile Selassie rd

Judheim

Judheim,

I am looking for an one bedroom fully furnished accommodation including water, electricity and other service charges for less than 500 usd/month. Pls do let me know of any such accommodation.

Thanks for the earlier response

Judheim,

My offer package is only 2000usd/month from the employer and I have to look for a place such that I am able to save atleat 800-900usd/ month.

Kindly guide me.

wilferjohn wrote:

Judheim,

My offer package is only 2000usd/month from the employer and I have to look for a place such that I am able to save atleat 800-900usd/ month.

Kindly guide me.

You may want to consider shared accommodation in order to save that amount of money.

[ Moderated : No free ads on the Forum ]