Proof of Covid-19 negative test result

Has anyone arrived to Ukraine recently with a proof of negative Covid-19 test result from the U.S.A?
If so, did you get the negative test result on paper with some kind of authenticating stamp?
I am visiting the US at the moment and soon to return to Ukraine and wondering if the negative test result paper without any kind of official stamp would be sufficient to enter Ukraine.
In Ukraine like many other countries, all/any official documents have some kind of stamp.  I wonder how the airport official will view the paper issued by American medical facility without a stamp.  Nobody uses stamps in America as far as I know.

I traveled now several times. No stamp is needed. Just a printed test result is helpful.

Thank you Zonk76 for your response.

By the way, I found this link for anyone planning to visit Ukraine during this pandemic period.  Hope it helps someone.

https://visitukraine.today/

Hi.  I'm from Florida and I arrived here about 2 weeks ago.  I received the PCR test in Florida, in Ft. Lauderdale at a laboratory that gives the results within 24-hours, usually in 12-hours.  It's convenient because Ukraine wants you to have test results taken within 72-hours OF ARRIVAL.  That differs from some countries that only require a test be done 72-hours BEFORE DEPARTURE.  That's why I didn't trust Walgreens or the other testing sites that would take 3 days to process the PCR test results.  But, back to your questions.. since the PCR test (which takes a laboratory - as it is not the rapid test, is not the kind of test where you wait for the paper to be handed to you.  The results of the test was emailed to me.  So, I  asked myself, what happens with this when I reach Ukraine?  This lab happens to partner with the Application (App - Healthy Together), which you load onto your cell phone, and when opened, shows the official document containing an official stamp - which is the Covid-19 PCR test result.  BUT - when I entered Ukraine, I showed the officer a print-out of the email Covid-19 test result and proof of my health insurance.  That was it, I went through.  He never asked me to show a document containing an original signature, stamp, or anything.  He let me into the country.  Good Luck  === P.S.  I have read that MOST countries can give a 24-hour extension, when you arrive in the country and it's been longer than 72-hours since you tested, but you hat to show the immigration officer that your delay was caused by an event beyond your control, such as delayed/missed connecting flights.

Thx...
If you now wich Is laboratorio bañé?

https://www.ionscientific.com/

This is the link to the main page.  At the bottom of the page are links to the 3 testing locations, and you make the appointment and pay online.

Sterling, Virginia
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
Philadelphia, PA

The regular PCR test is $150.00 and results are guaranteed in 24-hours, but usually take 12-hours.  If  you want to pay $250, the results can be ready in, I believe they said, 4-hours.