Changing Address to Permission-of-Stay

Hi all, although Greek, I am looking for help for my foreign wife's Permission-of-Stay that I assume we need to update as we soon plan to move from our current home to a new one.
I wonder if any of you can suggest a lawyer with some experienced in Law on Foreigners in Athens that perhaps we could hire to facilitate this process.
Thank you,
Alex

Hello,

I will inquire with friends that have been in a similar situation and will inform you as soon as I have info.

Leon

Leon, thank you very much.

I mean, I have checked online, definitely there are some big offices that I found but I was wondering about an individual that has done such processes before.
3-4 years ago when I did all the process by myself, I was seeing many layers bypassing the ques, going directly to specific booths/offices, while us the individuals needed to wait for hours. Do not want to go through this again.
Thanks!

Hello, a friend who is from UK and his wife of Greeek descent said the following:

Hello Lyon, does the Greek fellow have a Greek passport? If so then a marriage certificate from the country where the couple got married has to be certified through the Consulate of the country where the marriage took place. This certificate then has to be translated through the Greek Ministry who deals with this or a lawyer who is qualified to translate and authorise such a translation. The wife's embassy will have a list of such people. I hope that I have been of assistance in this matter.

Yes I hope this has helped. I will inquire with other people if they know for sure an attorney that has extensive knowledge on such matters.

Leon

LeonSpy wrote:

The wife's embassy will have a list of such people

Leon hi, thank you and your friend for the information/advice. On how to find a lawyer, this piece of information is very helpful as well. It did not cross our mind. Thanks!