Best parts of Asuncion to look for apartment?

In pursuit of citizenship, renting / buying property is part of integration. I only really need an address -  a tiny place to live the 6 months or so - on and off during the year. I'd like it in a newer, high-rise building so when I'm absent, the neighbors don't know noone's living there.

What are some best parts of town? Higher end. Somewhere near fresh produce, fitness center and higher-end supermarket... (dare I ask for organic products too? hey, as long as I'm asking ... It's my list :-)

Thought I'd talk to myself here. I am an excellent conversationalist and the mirror always says exactly what I like to hear :-)

(bumping to see if anyone has suggestions on the subject)

You could check out AirBNB for very reasonable rates, some under $20 USD/night, and even communicate with those making the offerings, to find out those things:

https://www.airbnb.com/asuncion-paraguay/stays

You could probably negotiate lower rates for longer stays, too.  But the advantage of shorter stays is you can find out for yourself if the area suits you, and if it doesn't, book another stay elsewhere, ad infinitum (well, almost).