Looking for Sri-Lankan expats to interview about Sri-Lankan history

Hello visitors of the Sri-Lankan expat forum!

I'm a Dutch student doing a small project on Sri-Lankan diasporic communities and the views within those communities on recent Sri-Lankan history. For this project we're looking for Sri-Lankan expats to interview. These interviews will be short (15-20 minutes) and will be recorded with your consent. The names of any interviewees will be omitted from the research report and the presentation, so as to protect the indentity of everyone involved.

When we have finished the project we can send you the the final research report so you can see your own and other's contributions to the project.

Thank you to anybody who might respond!

Hidde

I'd like to help but I am not good with the history that much since I have studied Science all my life.  I can try to introduce a Sri Lankan living in Sri Lanka, if he agrees to talk. 
Is this for High School or College level?

College level. Our goal is mainly just to interview Sri-Lankan expats about Sri-Lanka. You don't really need a firm grasp on the history, we just want to know about your opinions on your homeland. Are you an expat? Because if so, then we would just want to interview you.

I am an expat, the best I can do is to provide written answers than doing a voice interview.  Otherwise send me your email, I will post your request on a forum and someone will respond.

Hi, If you send your questionnaire, I can prepare better answers and do your interview, I am a senior journalist worked for mainstream media here and abroad.